We provide different types of fabric
Such as Polyester, Cotton, Microfiber
and styles include 3/4 Sleeve, Collar, Round Neck etc
Advantages of Cotton
- Natural fibers free of chemicals
- Breathable – Great option for hot weather
- Hypoallergenic and does not irritate skin
- Burns as opposed to melts like polyester
Disadvantages of Cotton
- Natural fibers wear down faster
- Holds moisture longer (can be an advantage in hot weather)
- Prone to shrinking
Advantages of Polyester
- Dries quickly
- Resists wrinkles and shrinking
Disadvantages of Polyester
- Tends to stick to perspiring skin
- Not as breathable
- Temperature sensitive
- Subject to dye migration
Microfiber refers to a synthetic fiber which is extremely thin, even slimmer than a strand of silk. Microfiber must be finer than one denier of thread.
There are various types of microfiber, to make sure find a suitable types of fabric for customer, please ask for our staff. In different environment using different types of microfiber.
Advantages of Microfiber
- Soft to the touch
- Can be treated with anti-bacterial chemicals
- Long-lasting if cared for properly
Disadvantages of Microfiber
- Requires special laundering
- Higher upfront cost
THERE ARE NO THE BEST FABRIC OR APPAREL OR THISRT, ONLY SUITABLE FOR
In this world, there are a lot of different fabric and apparel, above just a simply define the fabric that most of the people use.
Any types of fabric also have their own benefit and limitation, it depends on the environment and life style of the customer.
Still feeling confuse? need to more information? Contact us! Just beside on you!